|📰 Title:||Psy pong 3D||🕹️ / 🛠️ Type:||Game|
|🗃️ Genre:||Arcade||🚦 Status:||05. Released|
|🏷️ Category:||Arcade ➤ Twitch ➤ Pong||🌍️ Browser version:|
|🔖 Tags:||📦️ Package Name:|
|🐣️ Approx. start:||📦️ Arch:|
|🐓️ Latest:||🍥️ On Deb repo:|
|📍️ Version:||0.9||📦️ Deb:|
|🏛️ License type:||FOSS/Libre||📦️ RPM:|
|🏛️ License:||GPL-3||📦️ AppImage:|
|🏝️ Perspective:||Third person||📦️ Snap:|
|👁️ Visual:||3D||📦️ Flatpak/Athenaeum:|
|⏱️ Pacing:||Real Time||⚙️ Generic bin.:|
|👫️ Played:||Single||📄️ Source:|
|🎖️ This record:||📱️ PDA support:|
|🎀️ Game design:||👫️ Contrib.:||Goupil & Louis|
|🎰️ ID:||12399||🐛️ Created:||2010-08-20|
[Homepage] [Dev site]
[Wikipedia (Pong) [fr] [en]]
[The Linux Game Tome]
🕊️ Source of this Entry: -
🐘 Social Networking Update (on Mastodon)
📖 Our entry: https://bit.ly/bottinLightOn
Un Pong en 3D OpenGL.
Le Pong est l'ancêtre du jeu de tennis informatique, son gameplay repose sur les réflexes et l'habileté.
En dépit de son grand âge, il reste agréable et simple, et tout à fait adapté pour quelques minutes de jeux.
Welcome to PSY PONG 3D
A three dimensional Pong clone made in C, using OpenGL/GLUT. It runs on GNU/Linux, but the code should be portable enough to run on other platforms.
• The game level will start at 1 (one), and will increase every two seconds.
• Everything in the game will be affected by the current level: player speed, ball speed, camera rotation speed, CPU player performance (if you play against it).
• During the game, the players may swap sides randomly, so watch out!
• There's an invisible warp hole when you pass beyond the floor wall, that will transport the player to the opposite side.
• The first player to score 5 points wins!
...are made to be broken!
• The game can start from a different level. To do that, just use the --level command line option, followed by the level you want. You can also stop the game level from increasing, by issuing the --no-inc option.
• OK, not everything is affected by the game level. If you wish, you can stop the camera from rotating, using the --no-rot option.
• Player warping and swapping, can also be turned off with the --no-warp and --no-swap options respectively.
• You can choose to win at a different score. To do that, just use the --limit option, followed by the score limit.
• Other game options can also be changed, like enabling full screen mode, changing screen resolution, or setting different floor, player and ball sizes.
• Use the --help option to see all the available options.
This game was created as a Computer Graphics class project at the University of Algarve.
Instead of storing the project in an obscure directory on my hard drive, I decided to share it on SourceForge.net :)